Ethos and values
"SHOW BY A GOOD LIFE THAT YOUR WORKS ARE DONE BY GENTLENESS BORN OF WISDOM"
Our school motto is at the heart of how we work and learn together in the Primary school:
- We understand that it is not enough to talk, but that we demonstrate our values by showing through our actions.
- We recognise that a good life consists of more than just academic achievement but one filled with humanity and cultural richness.
- We value work and how committing to it can bring satisfaction and nourishment.
- Gentleness is central in the relationships between staff, pupils and families.
- We strive for wisdom in the choices we make.
Six core values guide us in achieving happiness and success and these form the basis of our golden rules in the Primary school. We expect that all members of our school community, staff, pupils and families to adhere to these rules.
|Integrity||We make the right choice|
|Compassion||We are kind and gentle|
|Resilience||We keep trying our best|
|Trust||We work together|
|Thankfulness||We are thankful|
|Forgiveness||We move on from mistakes|